Department Strategic Services
Location Toronto, Canada
ABOUT THE EXCHANGE LAB:
The Exchange Lab (theexchangelab.com), part of GroupM Connect, is One for All. One company connected to the world’s largest programmatic digital media marketplace. The company’s Meta DSP – Proteus, unifies all of the top demand side platforms (DSPs), marketing technologies and exchanges into a single touch-point that drives the highest level of efficiency for advertisers.
Proteus, a creative and innovative trading platform, is integrated into ten of the largest and most respected DSPs including; MediaMath, AppNexus, and The Trade Desk. This unique technology creates a holistic view of the media ecosystem providing advertisers with greater audience reach, scale, campaign insights and cost saving efficiencies.
Founded in 2007, The Exchange Lab serves more than 700 clients across 50 markets worldwide with offices in London, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and Singapore.
Are you a problem-solver who loves numbers with a background in Ad Operations? We are looking for a data-savvy candidate to join our Toronto-based team.
The Ad Operations Specialist is responsible for all aspects of ad trafficking including the implementation, uploading, testing, QA, deployment, troubleshooting and analysis of online ad campaigns
As part of a growing team, the applicant will support the Operations team and the Sales team by trafficking ad creatives, setting up campaigns, optimising their performance and pulling and distributing performance data.
- To manage the day to day trafficking and setup of online ad campaigns and ensure smooth delivery and tracking
- Act as technical support to help troubleshoot problem creative
- Manage standard, Rich Media and Video creative in raw file or tag format
- Act as an operations liaison to test/evaluate new features and products
- Generate various reports for internal teams and third parties
- Respond to general queries and reported problems internally and externally
- To provide quality assurance (QA) to any trafficked ad
- To provide quality assurance (QA) to any daily data uploads and any data output
- To pull campaign reports on behalf of the Sales Team as per their requirements.
- To escalate any usage concerns or recommendations
- If required to, directly escalate any trafficking issues to any technology providers or internal account
- To monitor campaigns data for any data anomalies, spikes or drops (for example ad impressions, clicks, spend).
- To consider campaign and advertiser objectives and recommend new courses of activity to meet those ends in a clear and concise way.
- To work on projects which include improving the company’s trafficking and data processes
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum 1 Year Experience in Ad Operations
- University Degree
- Technical aptitude; commercial understanding
- Experience with third party ad servers
- Analytical and numerate
- High attention to detail
- Familiarity with Programmatic Media Buying
To apply, please email a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com.